Saturday, May 22, 2010


GOOD MORNING


i know i already posted something last night, but i had to put something up as soon as i woke up because i had a crazy dream:
Brock and i were a part of some team that had to go around and kill people or kidnap them, and then was this one kid that we had to get, and i wasn't having it. so i decided to save the kid, and i did, but when i did, brock turned on me and was chasing me through this building. and i finally found stairs and was running down them and brock started chasing me down them, but then somehow he got a hold of the buckets that i use for work, and he was throwing them at me as i was running, two of them were empty, but one of the was full of water, but the water only splashed on me, then as i was about to get to the bottom of the stairs and run out the building, brock yelled "I hope you know this means you're fired!!!!" and even though it sounds lame, it was super sad in my dream and i whispered "...i know.."
Then i ran outside, and i was like .. dang dude, i'm in a huge city that i know nothing about ... what do i do?! but i kept running because i didn't want brock and them to find me, and i ran into this alley, and there was this homeless guy there, but he was like a mix between the Dr. Who
that just got replaced, and Gambit from the comics, not the wolverine movie.. he was gay. Anyways, he became my partner, and somehow we heard that brock's group was going to go after another kid at this party, and me and Dr. Gambit, went to save the kid, and when we got there, we found my cousin and my aunt and a bunch of my family and people that used to go to marshall church, and i noticed that we WERE at marshall church.
Then, you know how dreams suddenly change direction, well mine changed from trying to save someone's life, to trying to get a job. but it was still DIRE! i don't remember much after this, but i know that instead of one of the walls in the sanctuary, there was a set a bleachers with the back of them facing the sanctuary, so that kids were under the bleachers, facing the the pews, you know? except it was weirder because it seemed to be elevated, and the kids seemed to be in high school, but the guys were making catcalls at me. And in the end i got a job working for grandpa at marshall church, but that is weird because grandpa lives at Naz Acres...
ANYWAYS, it is a nice day today and i woke up very early, because of being used to waking up at 6, but i fell back asleep, which was kind of hard because i had to pee REALLY bad, but i did. then i was kind of awake and dreaming most of the morning, because i remember wishing i had another blanket, then thinking i put another one in, then realizing i didn't, OHH! but i did finally have my first "summer" wake up, then i woke up sweaty... HA.
It is nice today so i will jog or see if my mom wants to walk with me, then i will come back and post what i did.

2 comments:

  1. haha awesome! i swam some today at Suzy's...nice dream
    i had a dream that you are brock were Mario and Luigi...you were Luigi..and you were running around beating levels, and doing weird dances..i laughed when i woke up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WERE AT SUZY'S?!

    ReplyDelete