Saturday, May 29, 2010

6 Days

So my brother's graduation from Bootcamp is June 4th in Georgia...that's like a 14 or 12 hour drive, we are leaving--the first and will not be back until the 6th--I.Will.DIE!! 6 days with my family, we already don't get a long and what makes it worse...NO LAPPY! this means my MP3 player, the only thing rather than books that will keep me sane will DIE very fast...and i guess we are going in an RV. On the plus side, I am bringing my guitar and when we stop for the night, i am going to go for a walk and go panhandle..maybe. I loaned my copy of "Under the Overpass" to Josh, i am going to miss it. I just put all my pictures from the end of schoolish time up-i miss you-whoever is reading this...but i am assuming either Bri or Brock...I wish I had a car! <---needs to happen again!
I wish I don't know..BUT i don't really have anything interesting to write about, maybe when I get back I will, pray I don't rip all my hair out! haha

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! i wish i could go with you! Panhandling should be fun!
    I MISS YOU SO MUCH! Brocky won't be able to use the internet until at least next week, but he will start putting things up when he can use it. i look forward to your stories when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you could come too so bad.....i am going to go crazy!

    ReplyDelete